Louise’s commissioned work spans at least 35 years.
Her first commissions were mainly detailed house portraits in watercolour including:
- Georgian terraces in Montpellier Row, Twickenham and Hampstead, and countless private residences all over England
- Marble Hill House in Twickenham (English Heritage site)
- Ham House in Richmond (National Trust)
- Kew Gardens and Hampton Court Palace (including commissions by the John Lewis partnership)
- ‘the Matthew’ boat sponsored by Scottish Courage, in front of their Bristol Brewery,
- School buildings including Holy Cross preparatory school in Kingston Surrey.
Customers often see original works that they like the style of, but commission Louise to create a similar but of a specific view or in specific dimensions.
Commissions can be undertaken in any medium (including oil, acrylic, pastel or watercolour) and specification.
Please get in touch for inquiries.